CAAGKC’s Healthy Homes Program seeks to identify, reduce and eliminate home based safety hazards and conditions that affect the health and quality of life for individuals and families. The Healthy Homes Program can assist with basic items such as home cleaning supplies, home declutter, removal of pests and mold, as well as, accessibility needs like wheel chair ramps and grab bars. A Case Manager will work with you and your family to determine the path to success in keeping your home safe and comfortable. Whether you rent or own your home, bonded and insured professional contractors will do the work at no cost to you.
- You must be a Jackson, Platte, or Clay County, Missouri resident.
- You must provide proof of home ownership or a signed waiver from your landlord (attached to the application below).
- You must provide copies of identification for everyone 18 years and older.
- You must provide copies of social security cards for all members of the household.
- Your household income may not exceed 125% of the federal poverty guidelines, which varies according to household size ($32,750 annual income for a family of four).